The 2020 HSJ Digital Transformation brought together digital leaders across the healthcare system to explore technologies and digital solutions that will have a transformative effect on operations and patient care.
To register your interest for 2021 and receive updates on themes and speakers, record your details here.
At the 2020 event, over 100 board level and digital leaders from NHS trusts and the broader system:
- Quizzed Matthew Gould and other NHSX leaders on how to locally deliver against national targets and priorities
- Debated key topics, from safeguarding to scale of investment and rate of digital adoption
- Heard insights from those driving digital agendas at more digitally mature NHS trusts
- Brainstormed solutions to local challenges in intimate and focused table discussions with peers from across the country
- Raised concerns and shared open conversations in a Chatham House environment