The System C & Graphnet Care Alliance
System C and Graphnet form the System C & Graphnet Care Alliance, a strategic alliance delivering integrated health and social care IT solutions that digitally transform care across communities.
We develop and deploy systems that integrate together, link information from multiple systems, co-ordinate workflows between care settings and deliver reporting and analysis for population health management.
Our solutions use leading-edge technologies - including mobile, wearables, instant messaging and machine learning - to radically redesign services and the way clinicians and patients interact together.
With over 350,000 active users in the UK, the System C & Graphnet Care Alliance is:
- A leading supplier in acute Electronic Patient Records with deployments in 27 Trusts
- The largest and most established provider of shared care records with 14m+ patients
- The fastest growing software supplier of Local Authority social care and education management services with Liquidlogic
- A pioneer in electronic observations and care co-ordination with 38 Trusts and over 1,000 wards
- The no. 1 supplier in Child Health with systems across 90 CCGs and records for over 6m children.